Thursday, March 10, 2022

Research part 2

Pele: Birth of a Legend is based on the story on the real like player Pele, who won 3 world cups with Brazil. The movie shows the early beginnings of a young Pele that struggles to fit in with the rest of the National Team since their style of playing is different from his, but in the end he manages to build a connection with the team and wins the the world cup for Brazil.

PELÉ




The movie works as an inspiration and reference point for my opening scene because of the struggles Pele faces with the different style of play and the new team which is something that my main character would have and is something that would be seen in my opening scene. Another element that worked as an inspiration for my opening scene was that element of never giving up Pele has in the movies which I would really like to incorporate into my main character. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

El Plan

Here’s the finished product. Enjoy :)