Monday, February 28, 2022

Research part 1

The research for this project has been really extensively since the general idea  I have for my project hasn't really been adapted to a movie, from all the research I've done, but I have found some movies that can help me with the process of creating my opening scene, these movies are movies that even though they don't have the same story as the one I am going to have, The seem to have similar components to the one's I plan on having.

GOAL! THE DREAM BEGINS



Goal! The Dream Begins is about a Mexican cook that lives in Los Angeles that wants to become a professional soccer player, but has many obstacles that prevent him from having his dream come true. Until one day when he's playing in a match, a scout from Newcastle United spots him and decides to take him to play in the Premier League in England.
In the movie, the struggle that the main character has is similar to what I want my main character to have, which is why this movie is a good reference point to what I want my opening scene to be like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

El Plan

Here’s the finished product. Enjoy :)