Thursday, March 31, 2022

Progress

 So I haven't really updated much on the project and haven't lived up to what I had said about making more posts and making more progress. I could make many excuses as to why I haven't made any progress with the blog or the project, but the truth is that I thought  I had more time and I grew with overconfidence that I could make everything that I wanted in between many other things I had going on. The new plan for the project is that I'll start filming on Friday and film more things on Saturday, I benefit that I'm only filming in 1 or 2 locations so going from one place to the other won't be an issue, I'll do everything possible to get the best opening scene and to make the scene look as best as possible.


Although I haven't started filming and done that a lot of progress I did find people who will be able to help me during filming and I have also revised the decision of not including music in the opening scene. I reached out to the artist who made the song I want to use and have already asked him if I could use the song and at the time of this blog posting I'm still waiting on a response from him. 


I will definitely get this project done and I will deliver the best scene possible, with short time I am going to have to improvise with some elements of the Opening scene but I'll make it work 

No comments:

Post a Comment

El Plan

Here’s the finished product. Enjoy :)