Thursday, February 17, 2022

General Idea

 For this project my creative skills where really put to the test, because I have the task of making a good opening scene, with good elements of story telling, good use of camera angles, and many more things, and after many hours or maybe days of brainstorming I finally came up with a general idea of what my opening scene would be and the story it would follow.


In my mind I had the idea of making an opening scene about a high school athlete and the pressure that athletes face during their high school years. It would open up in a park with the athlete practicing and what happens afterwards is still under the planning process, but now I have at least a general idea of what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

El Plan

Here’s the finished product. Enjoy :)