Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Filming location and time


Ok so at this time there have been some great developments in the process of creating this opening scene, the location of filming has been chosen and the plan is to start filming next week and to start editing the project after next week.  The location I have planned to use for this project is Regional Park since its an open space and since it has soccer goals that I can definitely use, I'm not sure if I will need permission to film but I'll definitely check the rules of the park to see if its necessary to ask for permission. The plan is to film during the early morning when its still somewhat dark to give the scene that sense of working hard and giving it everything. There will be other scenes that won't be filmed in the park that I will film in my house of outside near my house but that part is still under work and I have yet to finish the storyboard so I can film everything and nots just a part of the scene.




No comments:

Post a Comment

El Plan

Here’s the finished product. Enjoy :)